Welcome to the Marysville High School
Counseling Web Page
Blue Water College Access Network
2017 Fall SAT Test Prep
Students can help prepare for the SAT by taking one or more of these SAT test prep workshops. This 3 week prep series is taught by dynamic, engaging hands on instructors who are on the front lines of the new SAT format and content. Instructors will use online resources and print content in mathematics, reading and English-writing. All sessions are held at RESA, TEC Building, 499 Range Rd, Marysville. Saturday, September 16; Sept. 23rd; Sept. 30th. 9 am - 2 pm. $25 per content area. Reduced rates for qualifying students, bring a bag lunch. Register and learn more at www.bwcan.org.
GOVERNOR’S HIGH SCHOOL CYBER CHALLENGE
- All Schools in Michigan Are Invited to Participate!
- Teams comprised of three high school students are invited to participate in a round of challenges designed to test their knowledge of cybersecurity, computer science and information technology.
- There is NO COST for students to participate in any of the challenges.
- The only requirements are an interest in cyber security and a familiarity with computers.
- This is a great cyber security learning opportunity for all high school students in Michigan.
All Schedule Changes must be requested using the Schedule Change Form - hardcopy forms available in the Counseling office or via the attachment link below. A request is not a guarantee that changes can be fulfilled. We will do our best to meet all needs.
Check This Out
For the latest events scheduled with KnowHow2Go click here
To order official transcripts click here
Juniors and Seniors you will need to create a Parchment Account so that you can request transcripts for your college applications.